Saturday, March 10, 2012

Finally, A Definitive Conclusion

There will be no more questions or doubts in my mind. I am now sure of how this mysterious Mr. Darcy feels for  my daughter. Earlier today, he came by and in a surprising turn of events, declared his love for Elizabeth. Not only that, but asked for her hand in marriage. My Lizzy is an indifferent one though, and her refusal does not surprise me in the least, considering her complaints about the man. I however see a glint of good in him, he may just be misunderstood.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, how I wish Lizzy would have only accepted Mr. Darcy's proposal. Such a fine man he is; handsome, wealthy, and strong. Elizabeth could only benefit by being accompanied by Mr. Darcy. It seems as if she has ruined a perfect opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Though your opinion of me doesn't much matter, thank you for your complement. I would just like to tell you that I ardently admire your daughters independence. I am disappointed at her decision, for it is beyond me why she would not except someone who is so accomplished and successful, like myself. I cannot give you reasons behind my feelings for your daughter, but for some reason, I am in love with her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mr. Bingley for supporting my decision. I love your daughter. Even though I did not love when I first met her, I do now and I really hope she says yes. I know you must be excited because I have lots of money and I can provide for you daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to thank you fr your support. I think this will help lizzy make a better decision.

    ReplyDelete