Saturday, March 10, 2012

An Unlikely Interest

I have noticed that Mr. Darcy and Colonel Fitzwilliam have called rather often in the past few weeks. If my suspicions are correct, Mr. Darcy has taken a seemingly unlikely interest in my daughter, Elizabeth. The things I had overheard about him from angry (and may I mention loud) conversations would lead me to think that this man felt quite differently than what I am seeing. There are small hints that point me in this direction, one being how much he comes around. Nevertheless, I wonder what Charlotte believes?

1 comment:

  1. If you think Darcy has taken some type of interest in Lizzy then it is most likely true. However, Mr. Darcy is a hard person to read. If he does propose to Lizzy then I hope she accepts. It would be a most joyous event.

    -Jane Bennet

    ReplyDelete