Saturday, March 10, 2012

She Isn't That Bad...

I heard from an annoyed daughter of mine that Lady Catherine kept her on the piano all night. Apparently she was not playing correctly. I do not believe that her skills on the pianoforte are that horrid, but I must admit that the musical skills in my family are nothing more than adequate. Maybe it would be a good investment of my time to teach my children to better make music. Or, I could not and further amuse myself at the hilarity of their music-making abilities. Yes, I think I'll do that.

2 comments:

  1. It was my aunt who made her play piano. I would second the notion of her piano skills being less than adequate. I was embarrassed to see the women I love struggling to play in front of my aunt. It was obvious that her musical skills weren't anything special, and that she will never be as prosperous and accomplished as those in my family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Father, do not worry about my playing skills. I will have to get beter on my own time. I doubt that I will be playing much because I believe I am good enough on the piano. I just hope that Mother won't find out about this because then she will make me practice all day long.
    -Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete